Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Valentines

Bookmark Valentines
For 10 cents a piece, I made these Valentines for my older
boys to hand out in their class.  Supplies: paint samples, ribbon, suckers, heart punch, and small hole punch. 




























































Bookmark Valentines
For 10 cents a piece I made these Valentines for my two older
boys to hand out in their class.  Supplies: paint samples, ribbon, suckers, heart punch, and small hole punch. 



















































































 I DIG You Valentines!

For my youngest preschool class I made these adorable gift bags, I found the idea on Pinterest.
Total cost: 12 for $12.00 ($1.00 a piece) Didn't mind spending a little more since he only has 10 kids in his class.  I found the shovels on Ebay.  You can print off the saying from the Pinterest site.

No comments:

Post a Comment