Saturday, February 4, 2012

Lego Birthday Party

For my three yr. olds birthday I had a Lego party on, of coarse, a shoestring.  For just a few dollars I made Lego gift boxes filled with Lego gummies and a Lego figure.
Gather up all those broken crayons,melt them in a microwave safe bowl and pour into a Lego ice tray, place in freezer to cool 
Cupcakes w/Fondant Lego Men
            I Googled a fondant recipe and made three colors, I pressed the yellow fondant into the Lego ice tray and placed in freezer, once cooled I rolled out the other colors and dressed the Lego figure. Eyes and mouth are applied with a tooth pick and melting chocolate.


Marshmallow Lego Suckers
         Supplies: sucker sticks, lrg and small marshmallows,yellow melting chocolate,tooth pick,and dark melting chocolate. Place lrg marshmallow on stick followed by small marshmallow dip in yellow chocolate let dry and use tooth pick for face.  Place in clear bag.



No comments:

Post a Comment