Saturday, February 18, 2012

Super Bowl Table Runner



Ok ladies we all know that our husbands would be just as happy opening a bag of chips and beef jerky for the Super Bowl. That's just not how I roll, so my husband has excepted the fact that I have to add a little style to yes even football. Here are a few fast, easy, and yes even cheap ways to make your Super Bowl party stylin'.





















I made a table runner for a total of $8.00, found the idea on Pinterest and then modified it. All you need is a 1/2 yard of green felt, white ribbon, puff paint, and heat n bond 3/8". In 40 min. I had a cool table runner that even my boys approved of. Once on the table it looked like it was missing something so with 10min. to spare before guitar lessons, I covered two candles with brown paper and made them look like footballs. If I had thought of the idea earlier I would of bought two cheap white candles and would of used Mod Podge to adhere the paper. Another idea is to get a pot and plant with grass for a unique center piece. I thought it might be fun to create bingo cards with numbers to pass out to each guest, the markers are footballs (you can cut your own or buy a punch) and when the score changes you look for the number a small prize for the winner. The nice thing is, when your husband asks how much you spent on all this, you don't have to start sweating. For about $10.00 you have a party that ROCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment