Friday, February 17, 2012

Meal Planning Board

I have found that if you take the time to meal plan you not only save money, but you also make meal time less stressful.  I will show you how to create a color coded meal plan that will help you get organized and will add minutes to your day.  My grocery bill has gone down considerably by sticking to my meal plan.



















































I used a board I already had, but if you need to purchase one I found that Hobby Lobby had them 50% off.  
Step 1: Mod Podge paper onto clips and glue onto board

Step2: Print week 1 meal plan and recipes on the same color paper.  Week 2 will be on a different color and so on... Makes it easy to find the recipe for that week if they are color coordinated.  Once you go through all the weeks you can mix it up.  Laminate after printin
Step3: I made the box out of card stock and embellished it with ribbon.  Some of you that have a cricket can cut the box out or you can make your own pattern.
I will include two weeks of meals to get you started then it's up to you.

 Week 2 Meal Plan                                                                                                                   



No comments:

Post a Comment