Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Room Redo project Ninja

Room redo on a budget.  Since my son doesn't need anymore toys, I decided to give him a room to remember for his 4th birthday.  He loves Ninja everything, so I got creative and am giving him a new room.  I found this wood picture on clearance at Hobby Lobby for $10.00, I bought it knowing I could figure out something for it. 





















Supplies needed for this project: Paint, wood letters, wood glue, and alphabet stencil. 

After sanding I added a little drop of paint to water and with a sponge gave the wood a weathered look. I then painted wood letters and traced out the saying I wanted to use.  After painting the stencil letters I then glued the wood letters on.  You can always change it up for a girl by adding wood flowers, butterflies, etc..........In about an hour and for only $23.00 I created a one of a kind wall hanging.

No comments:

Post a Comment